Hyatt Place San Pedro Sula is officially open, marking the second Hyatt-branded hotel in Honduras and fifth Hyatt Place hotel in Central America.
The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities for multi-tasking travelers, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. The hotel is owned by Latam Hotel Corporation, which currently owns six hotels and convention centers in its growing portfolio, and operated by GHL, a Colombian based group with 70 hotels owned or under management in Latin America.
Hyatt Place San Pedro Sula is conveniently located on Circunvalacion Avenue, a safe and vibrant section of Honduras second largest city, as part of Agora Mall offering boundless dining, retail and entertainment activities to discover within. The hotel is situated approximately 30 minutes from Ramón Villeda Morales International Airport, also known as La Mesa International Airport, and provides direct airport transfers upon request.
Hyatt Place San Pedro Sula offers:
- 138 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper and 46” HDTV
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast is available to guests daily in the Gallery Kitchen featuring hot and cold breakfast items, including delicious Honduran delights
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Spaces offer more than 4,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour StayFit™ Gym featuring cardio equipment and free weights to keep your workout routine
- Outdoor Pool to soak up the sun and take a dip in our stunning terrace swimming pool with great views of the Sierra del Merendon
Hyatt Place guests arriving in San Pedro Sula, the industrial capital of the country, will find a myriad of restaurant and entertainment venues, as well as a variety of different activities, including water parks, golf courses and the historic cathedral just a few miles away from the hotel. Additionally, just a few hours drive from San Pedro Sula is Copan, one of the most important Mayan sites of the Classic period.