Mandarin Oriental, Paris has launched a luxury accommodation offer that includes VIP access to the much-anticipated exhibition of two revolutionary artists. Available from 3 October 2018 to 14 January 2019, the Basquiat & Schiele, Art at Fondation Louis Vuitton package includes no-queue tickets to the Egon Schiele – Jean-Michel Basquiat exhibition at the Fondation Louis Vuitton.
Located a few steps away from the Louvre, Musée des Arts Décoratifs and the Jeu de Paume photography gallery, the five-star Mandarin Oriental, Paris is ideally placed for enjoying the French capital’s most exciting cultural hotspots.
Austrian figurative painter Schiele, and street artist Basquiat, were ground-breaking artists at the beginning and end of the twentieth century respectively, and both died young, in their late twenties. The Fondation Louis Vuitton’s autumn programme will debut work by the two painters never exhibited before in Europe.
Guests booking the Basquiat & Schiele, Art at Fondation Louis Vuitton package will benefit from a premium no-queue ticket providing priority access to the exhibition. Before viewing the artists’ 255 drawings and paintings, guests can opt to be welcomed by a museum representative, who will give them an introductory talk on the exhibition.
The Basquiat & Schiele, Art at Fondation Louis Vuitton package is priced from EUR 1,065 per night, and includes:
- Accommodation for two people in Deluxe Room category or above
- Daily breakfast for two in-room or at Camélia restaurant
- One-way transfer from Mandarin Oriental, Paris to Fondation Louis Vuitton
- Two premium tickets with priority access to the Fondation
- VIP Fondation access available upon request with 48 hours advance notice. Includes private welcome at the Fondation entrance and escort to the exhibition with fifteen-minute expert commentary about the artworks
- Paris City Guide by Louis Vuitton
The package is available between 3 October 2018 to 14 January 2019, subject to availability, and rates are based on two people sharing for a minimum two-night stay.
Tags: Mandarin Oriental