For the ninth consecutive year, Mandarin Oriental, Sanya is offering its popular MO Kid’s Camp for younger fans over the summer months.
Taking advantage of the resort’s private coral bay, landscaped pools and tropical gardens, outdoor activity specialists have created a programme of fun-filled games, educational activities and creative arts and crafts for children aged 4 to 12 to explore and get closer to nature.
Classic activities such as CoCo’s great treasure hunt and island survival classes return alongside new creative arts and crafts sessions including ‘Little Artist’ and ‘Fashion Designer.’ Further excitement can be found with an array of water, ball and imaginative sports games.
“Following the success of previous years, we are delighted to launch our MO Kid’s Camp for the ninth successive year” said Eric Kee, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Sanya. “This summer, we are raising the standards of excellence in this area again. Our passionate team has created something to suit every personality, ensuring fun under the sun and memorable days for these younger fans”.
Families with children can enjoy the Fun under the sun package, with rates beginning at CNY1,719 per night, including:
- Daily breakfast at Pavilion Restaurant for two adults and up to two children aged 12 or below
- Upgrade to next room category, subject to availability
- A full day of activities at MO Kid’s Camp for one child
- 15% discount for additional children or full day programme at MO Kid’s Camp
- A complimentary extra bed for one child
- Late check-out until 3pm, subject to availability
The package is inclusive of 16.6% service charge and tax and subject to availability, requires a minimum two nights stay and is valid for stays between July and 31 August 2018.
Tags: Mandarin Oriental