To continue to surprise its customers while affirming its role as ambassador of fine French dining in the sky, Air France has asked Michel Roth to design new dishes for the La Première cabin. From July to September 2017, the multi award-winning chef is signing a new starter and six new main dishes created in the Servair Culinary Studio, to enjoy on board Air France’s long-haul flights on departure from Paris.
A new signature starter
July to September 2017: - Lobster medallion, green asparagus and raspberry vinaigrette
A selection of six new main dishes
- Duo of large shrimps and squids, lobster sauce perfumed with tarragon, red rice and baby spinach;
- Chicken supreme with rosemary, fine sweet peppers and stuffed zucchini tart.
- Stewed verbena veal, vegetable fricassee, morel mushrooms, baby carrots, baby zucchinis and artichokes;
- Slow cooked bass, mussel cooking juice with cream accompanied with green vegetables, candied lemon peel with salt and cherry tomato fry
- Beefchuck foie gras accompanied with asparagus and ceps;
- Chicken supreme with olives and black truffles, poivrade artichokes and macaroni gratin.
Michel Roth, the multi award-winning chef
Michel Roth is one of the most celebrated chefs in France, with the most prestigious titles in French gastronomy to his name: Bocuse d'or and Meilleur Ouvrier de France in 1991, he was named Chevalier of the Legion of Honour in 2006, he has several Michelin stars and in 2016 received the coveted title of Romand of the year with a score of 18/20 in the Gault and Millau restaurant guide.
Throughout his career, Michel Roth has worked alongside the greatest French chefs and in prestigious restaurants such as the L’Espadon at the Ritz on Place Vendôme and the grand Hotel President Wilson in Geneva.
Between technical mastery, culinary traditions and modern tastes, Michel Roth is a passionate chef and a perfectionist, whose sole aim is to please those who enjoy his dishes, whether it's on the shores of Lake Geneva or in the air.
The Chef shares his values of simplicity, innovation and refinement through his dishes – “I want to give customers the impression that they have been invited to dine with friends while at the same time discovering an original and surprising cuisine”.
For Air France’s La Première guests, Michel Roth has exclusively revisited some classic French dishes with a contemporary and innovative approach.