This October, MSC Cruises is making it easy to fall in love with cruising onMSC Divina, one of the line’s newest and most ultra-modern ships that will sail from Miami to the Caribbean year-round starting November.
As part of National Plan a Cruise Month, MSC has announced that it is offering guests who book a Caribbean 2016-2017 cruise on MSC Divina up to $600 shipboard credit, plus additional beverage and dining packages, depending on the category of stateroom booked. The shipboard credit can be used on a variety of onboard items including spa treatments, specialty restaurants or shore excursions.
As an added bonus for families, the deal also includes Kids Sail Free on popular family travel dates such as President Week/Spring Break (Feb 13. 2016); Memorial Day (May 28, 2016); School Ending (June 11 and June 18); and Labor Day (Sept. 3, 2016). Additional dates apply.
To further celebrate National Plan a Cruise Month, the cruise industry is launching #CruiseSmile in which consumers have a chance to win a cruise vacation from different cruise lines every day during the month of October.
As part of the sweepstakes, on October 1 and October 30, MSC Cruises will be giving away 7-night Caribbeancruise vacations with balcony stateroom accommodations aboard MSC Divina. Winners of MSC’s cruise giveaways will be able to select from 2016 Caribbean sailings on MSC Divina (blackout dates apply).
Entering the #CruiseSmile sweepstakes is easy. Consumers interested in winning a 2016 cruise on MSC Divina simply need to submit a photo featuring a ‘cruise smile’ at CruiseSmile.org, or post their ‘cruise smile’ on Twitter or Instagram using #CruiseSmile and #Sweepstakes on either October 1 or October 30. For more information on contest rules, visit www.CruiseSmile.org.
In addition, in honor of the #CruiseSmile campaign, MSC is providing all guests who book its National Plan a Cruise Month promotion between now and November 15, 2015 a free 5×7 onboard photo per stateroom.
Top 5 Reasons to Fall in Love with Cruising on MSC Divina
This year’s National Plan a Cruise Month is all about falling in love with cruising. Here are the top 5 reasons, guests are falling in love with cruising on MSC Divina.
- World-Class Entertainment: MSC Cruises is the only cruise line to offer 6 different Broadway-style production shows on a 7-night cruise with everything from exhilarating acrobatic feats and contortionism to riveting operas and tribute shows. Shows seen in the Pantheon Theater on MSC Divina receive a standing ovation every night.
- Family-Friendly Activities: On board MSC Divina families will discover a variety of dedicated activities for all ages, in addition to a 4D theatre, F1 Simulator, mini-bowling alley, water slide, and unique LEGO Experience.
- Health and Wellbeing Focus: The MSC Aurea Spa offers guests Balinese style massages as well as a state-of-the-art gym with personal trainers and yoga instructors. In addition, MSC Divina is the first cruise ship in the world to offer its passengers Aqua Cycling at sea – allowing guests to get a workout, while having fun and trying something different.
- Stunning Decor: MSC Divina is one of the most elegantly decorated and stylish ships at sea, featuring Swarovski crystal staircases, glass elevators and European marble furnishes.
- Exclusive MSC Yacht Club: With 69 suites, the MSC Yacht Club includes 24-hour concierge services, personal butlers, exclusive Top Sail Lounge and pool, and a private restaurant – allowing guests to enjoy a private luxury experience while still having access to the amenities of a larger ship.
National Plan a Cruise Month is celebrated in October to promote special offers from member cruise lines of the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), the world’s largest cruise industry trade association.