HOUSTON - AIG Travel announced a new online tool, Travel Guard Travel Tracer powered by NC4, now available to companies across the globe. The comprehensive, configurable risk management solution gives employers and organizations the opportunity to track and manage the safety of business travelers, employees and fixed assets worldwide.
The innovative Travel Guard Travel Tracer risk management technology delivers actionable information to improve situational awareness and helps minimize risk wherever employees live, work and travel. It is designed to generate real-time, targeted incident alerts pertinent to an organization's traveler or business locations and geo-coded to the street level. Backed by AIG Travel's award-winning 24/7/365 medical, travel assistance, and security services, the tool offers the following capabilities:
- Situation Map – The situation map helps instantly visualize business travelers' planned locations and itineraries, as well as incidents and emerging worldwide events in proximity to their journeys. A detailed map helps pinpoint active and upcoming traveler locations and destinations based on current flight, ground transportation and hotel itinerary information, all displayed in the context of real-time, geo-coded incidents and threats.
- Real-time Incident Tracking – This feature tracks global events in real time – monitoring transportation, hazmat, weather, law enforcement, fire, terrorism, and other incidents that may impact customers' business operations.
- Daily Global Flashpoints – Global flashpoints, plotted on the Situation Map, summarize emerging world events that may escalate rapidly, potentially impacting travel or the stability of a region and associated business operations.
- On-Demand Reports – Travel Tracer's reports and search tools provide timely access to the information that travel and risk managers need, including current locations by city, active/upcoming travel, arrivals/departures, travel by dates, destinations, risk ratings, insight for multiple travelers on a flight, and more.
- Pre-trip Advisories – Configurable advisories, sent directly to travelers automatically upon booking of reservations, provide destination-specific information, including recent security threats, health and safety risks, visa requirements, and emergency contact information.
- Alerts – Automated and targeted alerts allow travel and risk managers to easily communicate to active and pending travelers regarding threats, as well as identify threats in proximity to company locations/fixed assets.
"Travel Tracer builds on our service offerings and our dedication to provide clients with the highest level of innovative technologies and customer care," said Bob Gallagher, senior vice president and chief operating officer, AIG Travel. "This technology empowers our business customers to more easily manage their employees' travel needs worldwide."
Supported by NC4's innovative risk management technology, Travel Guard Travel Tracer combines travel intelligence and tracking with real-time threat alerts and AIG's global reach to provide a full view of travelers' risk exposure in comprehensive reports – and protect traveler health, safety and productivity. In addition, clients have the support of AIG Travel's assistance centers in Asia, Europe and the Americas, which support more than 40 languages on site to help travelers solve problems and manage risks around the world.