I hope your week is going great and that it will become even better with this week's recap of the best travel tips shared from almost 4 years of weekly newsletters!
If you are new here, my name is Mar Pages and I am one of the Co-Founders of Solo Female Travelers alongside Meg Jerrard, my partner in crime.
We organize small group tours for women that support women owned businesses around the world.
We also do many other things, like:
- Publishing a weekly podcast on solo female travel that discusses that harder questions not jut the fun ones
- Host a community of solo female travelers on Facebook with 520k members
- Write this newsletter which goes out to 71k subscribers since 2020, that is 6.5 years of weekly newsletters including this Friday travel tip newsletter which already counts 175 issues
I am in charge of designing the itineraries for our tours and I travel more than half of the year. I am currently in Kyrgyzstan on a scouting trip for our upcoming tour in 2027.
Join the waitlist if you'd like to travel with us, and follow my stories on Instagram to see what we will be up to.
This week's newsletter is a recap of the best travel tips, so if you are new here you can go back and re-read them and if you have been followin along, you get a refresh.
And..., don't forget to listen to this week's podcast episode about Last Chance Tourism, or the type of travel we do to see a place, landscape, people or animal that is about to change irrevocably.
Are we accelerating its demise by going to see it or does experiencing it first hand make us better stewards in conserving and preserving it, even going as far as putting our money where our mouths are?
This is a philosophical question that research answered for us and the topic of this week's podcast episode.
|

