Σελίδες

Τετάρτη 5 Αυγούστου 2026

Our Scotland 2027 tour is live! + Learn how to decolonise your travels

 It's already August and I am in full preparation mode for my the trip to Australia, New Caledonia and French Polynesia. I have already been to French Polynesia before, I spent new year's there more than 10 years ago, so I am keen to return and enjoy the beautiful beaches and the rich Polynesian culture again.

It will also be my first time in New Caledonia, so if you have any suggestions, send them through!

Keen to join us in French Polynesia? Join the waitlist here.

This week we are announcing yet another 2027 trip: Scotland!

  • Our 2027 Scotland trip is live!
  • On this week's podcast episode is one I enjoyed to record because this is a conversation that we should have more and I was lucky enough to share it with someone who has the vocabulary and articulation to give words to things that have felt uncomfortable for a while. Don't miss this episode, I guarantee that it will make you reconsider a lot of the ways you speak, think and view travel and the communities you visit. PS Enjoy 50% off from The Rise travelers pathways course to take your awareness and learnings further on your travels

Our 2027 trip to Scotland is live!

We are returning to Scotland in 2027 for the 4th consecutive year - yay!

Our tour will include everything that makes Scotland unique and that is uniquely Scottish, plus a sprinkle of what makes our trips unique.

Dates: 2 to 10 October, 2027 (Witches and Halloween vibes included)

Itinerary: Click here to see the full day by day itinerary on our tour page.

SCOTLAND TOUR DETAILS


Highlights

This is an exclusive women-only trip hosted by our local guide Naomi.

We will start and end in Edinburgh to make life easier when booking flights, and travel by minibus to the Highlands.

Castles, castles, castles!

We will visit stunning castles filled with history some of which actually saw history made.

We will go on a walking tour of Edinburgh's Castle, Stirling Castle (where Mary Queen of Scotts was coronated), the fairytale Inveraray Castle and Eilean Castle, probably the most photographed of all.

Whiskey distilleries and whiskey tasting

You know I love visiting wineries, after all I grew up in one.

When in Scotland, whiskey takes over from wine and is at the center of culture and tradition. We will visit the oldest distillery in the country and learn how it's made, how to taste it and how to mix it.

We will also go on a journey through Scotland's female history by the hand of our host Naomi and taste several whiskeys from female owned or led distilleries whose stories are weaved into that of the country's witches and legends.

The Highlands

The Highlands landscapes that have been made famous by epic shows such as Outlander, Game of Thrones et al are truly breathtaking. I kept pulling my car to the side of the road to take it all in when I did my scouting.

We will spend 4 nights in the Highlands, enjoying the views and the surroundings that make it special.

Isle of Skye

This majestic island is the perfect combination of heritage, incredible nature, panoramic views that make you go "wow" and coloful villages.

We will savor it, go on amazing hikes and enjoy it through the various beautiful sights. We will visit a family owned and run sheepskin tannery, drink from the river whose waters will guarantee you eternal youth and take cold plunges in ponds after sauna sessions.

We have booked individual luxury mountain pods on the hills above Portree for everyone, so you get to enjoy two days of me-time with the best views.

BOOK SCOTLAND

Tags: Solo Female Travelers